Sunday 26 June 2011

My Day.

My Graduation Day....
           Omoefe is my name. And I am a student of Asoro Grammer School situation in the Ekewuan road axis of Benin City, the capital city of Edo State, the HEARTBEAT of Nigeria.
My graduation day, being a joyous day for me, I believe it will be wise to share my experience with you.

    The beauty of education was made known to me by the group (Friendex Foundation) this foundation has helped so many unprivileged children in my locality. when the request to assist in the furtherance of my education, I did'nt believe them at first.
But today, Friendex Foundation who is working in collaboration with Goftagroup is doing everything possible to make education a compulsory thing for all children.
 You can help a child to go back to school by supporting Friendex, and goftagroup. Just call +234-522-908-21. Or contact through email: goftanigeria@yahoo.com
Note: the success of some children, depend on your support.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment